ALL-IN-ONE THANKSGIVING DINNER IN A BOWL
Thanksgiving dinner in a bowl is a delicious shepherd’s pie type meal. Comfort food at it’s best! Quick and easy to make from leftovers or from ingredients in our store.
Credit: Turkey Farmers of Canada
• 2 cups chopped cooked turkey (either white or dark meat or a combination of both)
• 2 cups stuffing
• 2 cups mashed potatoes
• 2/3 cup cranberry sauce
• 2/3 cup gravy
• 4-6 individual sized ovenproof containers (portions will vary according to size of containers)
1. Place 1 tablespoon of gravy in the bottom of each container and spread around.
2. Layer on a portion of turkey meat.
3. Top with another tablespoon of gravy.
4. Add a layer of stuffing.
5. Dollop with 1-2 tablespoons cranberry sauce.
6. Top with a layer of mashed potatoes.
7. Bake at 350°F (177°C) for 20-25 minutes until leftovers are heated through and potatoes are lightly browned on top.
8. Serve with any extra gravy or cranberry sauce on the side.